The Entertainment Card (ET) is the discount card that comes with the Entertainment Book. The Book/Card can be purchased online at http://www.Entertainment.com. The purpose of the Entertainment program is to assist businesses during low seasons by offering their members great rates. Win win! While the HoJo has fewer low seasons than in times past, we still offer discounts even when the hotel is quite full!
If you have the ET card and corresponding ID, present it to our Front Desk Staff at check in. We are happy to give you the discount which is open for your travel dates! Based on the season, you can receive discounts ranging from 50% off in low season (not available very often due to high occupancies), 20% in mid seasons, to 10% off in high season. To check for availability try the promo codes (listed below) online or give us a call at 714-618-6036 at our In-House Reservations'* line for up-to-date information so that we can help you plan your stay! [We always recommend booking in advance!]
Here is what's available to you as an ET member:
10% discount off of regular rates ALL YEAR. Use code LPEC to book, then show ID and corresponding ET card at check-in to receive the discount.
20% discount off of regular rates during select periods. Use code LKEP to book, then show ID and corresponding ET card at check-in to receive the discount. To check dates when the 20% discount rates are open, bookmark and check our post HERE or call our in-house reservations team.
50% discount off of regular rates. These "SUPER FAMILY RATES" are only available during select dates of the year. Please join our email list below for email alerts whenever these rates are open!
Join our email list HERE or on our home page and select Discount Rate Specials (or any other groups). You'll be alerted to any extra special discounts, deals or promotions!
- Our In-House Reservations Office is open from 9a-5p PST, Monday thru Friday, and from 9a-1p on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays.
- There is a limit of two rooms maximum per Entertainment Card.
- You do not need to purchase the Anaheim or Orange County book. You may purchase the book for whatever area will most greatly benefit you!
- To check dates when the lower 20% off rates are open with the ET, bookmark and check our post HERE or call our in-house reservations team.
- Most ET Cards are valid from November to November, so please make sure that you read the fine print on the Entertainment website and purchase the card that will be valid during the dates of your stay!**
We hope to see you soon!